|DEATH AND BROKENNESS IN HAITI
|AFTER A MAJOR EARTHQUAKE
Dr. Denis Francois... who is pictured in the pictures below is supportive
of "the Children Living in Darkness." Dr. Francois is a Bishop in the Evangelical Christian Church. He is a Vice
President in the American Association of Christian Therapists. He also is the Chancelor of the school "Dayspring Christian
Dr. Francois has lost family in the recent Haiti earthquake and would
receive donations to travel to Haiti to check on his family... You may send funds to the DMI International Heaquarters or
straight to Dr. Francois at:
Dr. Denis Francois
4240 NW 36th Ave.
Lauderdale, FL 33309
GOD SPEAK TO YOU TODAY
Dr. Francois is also head of 8 churches and 8 schools in Haiti along
with being a "Children Living in Darkness supportive." You may reach him at this number:
|Dr. Denis Francois delivering food and goods to
|Haiti before the latest earthquake
We are National and International Children Living in Darkness Supportive
- Leading children to Christ Jesus
- Feeding hungry children and teenagers
- Providing homework assistance to school and college student
- Giving toys, gifts, video games, homes
- Providing mattress and beds
- Giving School Supplies such as notebooks, pencils and paper
- Giving regular clothes and school uniforms
- Providing hospitalization support
- Building shelters, restore school, replace chairs, and benches
- Providing motorcycles & bicycles to poor, less fortunate children and teenagers
- Providing financial support for the professors
- Providing computer classes
- Counceling program for youth
- Bible Institute, college and university
- Providing a variety of excellent children and youth Christian activities, recreation and entertainment. Building
a national renowned Youth Christian day and nightclub for youth to go ater school, weekends, holidays, and year-round.
- Providing and demonstrating to youth that they can take their talents and be sucessful in working for God and the body of Christ.
- Assisting parents and the church in providing Christian guidance to youth.
Help our children's Youth Mission:
Please share a generous financial gift today and help us to complete the children and youth program; we are counting on your assistance in
helping us to support this very needed Outreach Ministry.
Your tax deductible gift of $20, $40, $50, $10, $30, $15, $100,
$1000 etc.Or money order would be greatly appreciated. Please send your contribution to: Children Living in darkness